All essential accessories included:
- Includes bassinet attachment which has it's own dream drape and is approved for safe sleeping, making it the perfect travel companion
- Includes extra large canopy (with UPF 50+ protection) that extends with a magnetic removable shade to check in on the little one, and an integrated mesh ventilation panel for easy breathing.
- Includes a removable arm bar that rotates
- Includes car seat adaptor (Also works for Maxi Cosi and Cybex)
- Includes PVC-free Rain cover
- Includes dual footmuff
Perfect for traveling long and short distances: Super easy to fold with one hand and lighter than almost all other luxury strollers by 2 lbs!
Forever stroller: With endless positions, a huge weight limit (50 lbs), and seat fabric that is removable and machine washable, you can have this stroller until you literally don't need a stroller anymore!
Ergonomic comfort: One-handed easy adjustments to the ergonomic handlebar for ultimate comfort whoever is pushing the stroller.
Huge and convenient storage: Easy to access large storage compartment with removable dividers so you can organize however you choose AND an organizer in the back for all essentials. No need to buy a handlebar organizer accessory!
- Rear wheel braking system activated with one stop for instant stopping
- Front wheels can both swivel and lock for navigating bumpy sidewalks
- Progressive suspension technology in both front and rear wheels for all kinds of terrains
- Five point anti-loop safety harness (with 3 point option as well) for ultimate safe ride with easy in and out of the stroller
Materials and Specs:
- Stroller use for babies birth to 50 lbs, bassinet birth up to 20 lbs/27 inches
- Stroller is 44.5" x 23.4" x 33.5" unfolded; 18.6" x 23.2" x 35.5" folded
- Stroller weight 26.8 lbs
- Bassinet is
- Bassinet weight is 11.2 lbs
- Wheel Size: 7"/11"
- OEKO-TEX®-certified fabrics
- Suited stroller set is two toned tweed with a brushed rose gold aluminum frame and vegan leather hand-sewn arm bar, push bar, and handle.
*Nuna products are designed in the Netherlands and ethically manufactured in China with very strict material and product controls and routine quality audits.